Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to my Blog for Mothers and Mothers to Be

I wanted to let you know a little about my blog and who I am.
I am a Mother Created by God.

I am Pamela Wife and helpmeet to my Dearhusband for 12 years now. A mother and Teacher to
6 wonderful little girls ages 10, 8, 6, 3, 2 and 8 months. I created this Blog with you in mind MOTHERS.
All mothers young and Seasoned, mothers to be, Prayerful mommies waiting to be called mothers, and mothers of children in Heaven.
This is your stop to just hang back and relax.



I will have things for sale on my site that might help you along the way please take advantage of these items. It is not way I created this Blog. I want to be able to help other Women out there on there journey of Motherhood. These items are things that I belive in and wanted to pass along to my friends and family.

My husband was really tired of always buying expensive Ovulation tests and HCG Tests so we decided to find a great company where we could buy are tests for much less. I wanted to pass this along to all of you as well this was a great savings for are family.


I will always have Ovulation Tests, and Hcg Urine Tests available for you at a price WE can afford.


The Main reason really why I started this blog is because I wanted to let family and friends know what is going on in are life from day to day.
You see as a Women in 2009 you are going down a road not traveled on very much I find this just a sham . The Lord has said this is are calling as Wives to be Fruitful & Multiply I take this very seriously.

So welcome to My blog I hope you will find your stay here relaxing and helpful.

I will leave you with this verse From Genesis 1:28 "God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." This is a really big Task that God has given to Husbands and wives. We cannot accomplish this task alone we must have faith. We must walk by faith and walk with the Lord and understand he is always right even when we hate the outcome. We do this together as husband and wife and with the Lords blessing

No comments: