Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks this Thanksgiving

We will be cooking and giving Thanks in Our home this year. In the past we have gone out for Thanksgiving dinner but not this year I will be cooking for the 10 of us. This should be interesting to say the least since my hubby is working 13-16 hr days this week and we have a newborn in the house. I will have my girls helping me and they are all so excited we can't wait to start. Here is what will be on are menu this year.



18.25 Pd turkey that we will brine in all the yummy spices and Apple cider.

Cranberry-apple chutney

Roasted Harvest Vegetables

Honey-Thyme Butternut Squash

Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Southern Cornbread Stuffing

Spelt and oatmeal dinner rolls

For dessert a deep dish Apple pie and Cherry pie with Whip cream and Ice cream

What will you be serving?




No comments: