Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Field Trip to the Zoo

 
Each month we are going to try to take a field trip of some kind as a family. Since school has started in September we have already gone on four field trips and the zoo was one of them. This was the first time that 3 of our children have ever been to see the animals. It was a perfect fall day with cool weather and lots of sunshine. I will spare all the animal pictures since I think most of us have seen lions tigers and bears. I had to add a pictures of Claudia, Madeyln and Hannah in the polar bear, and my girls on the turtle because it is a something we do everytime we go.
 



                    Baby Thomas is not in this picture so the Lion sat in for him:)
 


                                                 Can you find Baby Thomas?
He really is in the carseat all snuggled up, I guess will have to return in 2 years so Thomas can have a turn on the turtle.





The girls had a great time and can't wait to go back!
 
So much you can do for free as a family, all four field trips were free admission!
 Building great memories as a family is something I love to do, these are the things they will always remember.
 
 

Since baby Thomas was not in any of the above pictures I wanted to add this.
He's so cute, don't you think?
 
 

No comments: