Thursday, November 22, 2012

Always Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends! This year I have much to be thankful for, the Lord has held me up through so much. I wanted to share the things I am thankful for this year, well the top 5 things anyway.
  1. My faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I have been attacked by much this year in my faith and the Lord never left my side. My marriage was attacked, my unborn baby and my body, along with my health. During these dark times in my life I draw closer to Jesus and fight off Satan and his demons while doing it. I remember all the people I have read about in the Holy bible and find great comfort knowing that I am not alone. Many Women have gone through much and they stopped to praise God and thank him for all He has done.


1 Samuel 2:1-10

New International Version (NIV)

Hannah’s Prayer

2 Then Hannah prayed and said:
“My heart rejoices in the Lord;
in the Lord my horn[a] is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
for I delight in your deliverance.
2 “There is no one holy like the Lord;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.
3 “Do not keep talking so proudly
or let your mouth speak such arrogance,
for the Lord is a God who knows,
and by him deeds are weighed.
4 “The bows of the warriors are broken,
but those who stumbled are armed with strength.
5 Those who were full hire themselves out for food,
but those who were hungry are hungry no more.
She who was barren has borne seven children,
but she who has had many sons pines away.
6 “The Lord brings death and makes alive;
he brings down to the grave and raises up.
7 The Lord sends poverty and wealth;
he humbles and he exalts.
8 He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
he seats them with princes
and has them inherit a throne of honor.
“For the foundations of the earth are the Lord’s;
on them he has set the world.
9 He will guard the feet of his faithful servants,
but the wicked will be silenced in the place of darkness.
“It is not by strength that one prevails;
10 those who oppose the Lord will be broken.
The Most High will thunder from heaven;
the Lord will judge the ends of the earth.
“He will give strength to his king
and exalt the horn of his anointed.”

    2. My husband and my children - A fearless leader and 8 wonderful gifts from heaven. I do not deserve any of them they are gifts sent to me from my father in heaven. They make my day a true blessing, even though the house is loud and never clean 100% I give thanks for each and every one of them.   


    3. My Church Family- We have the best Pastor any church could ever ask for. Our Pastor also has a incredible wife that I would call one of my closest and dearest freinds. A church family that really cares and loves each and every one of my children. I have never been to a church like this one, I think churches could learn a thing or two from just spending 1 day with them. The Lord is so good!

    4. Good Food - My family has never gone one day without food and good food. We put our trust in the Lord and he always provides.  

    5. Last Laundry - We have to do 4-5 loads a day and it never seems to end! This only could mean 1 thing we have been given lots of clothing to wear. We have everything we need and I am thankful that we have stores to shop at that save our large family money.

Really I could go on and on about what I am thankful for. Extended family,  great homeschooling books, blogs, music and so on! So much to be thankful for this year and I pray that all of you have a very blessed and yummy Thanksgiving!

 
Happy
Thanksgiving!

No comments: