Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cooking in 2010 while schooling and raising 6 little girls

You know I love to cook I always have.  I am a good cook so I have been told by many.  Yes I have 6 kids and yes I home school my girls.  I have set up a challenge for myself in 2010 and that is to cook as much as I can.  I know I can do this and I plan on having some help along the way my girls and great chefs that make great recipes.  I will make 3 recipes a day for my children and family.  That's 365 Breakfast items, 365 Lunch items, and 365 dinner items.  I always am trying to put a menu together and never find the time well that's about to change.

I may start a new blog for this not sure but will know by Jan 1 2010. I will use all kinds of recipes this year from lots of sources.  They will be healthy, I will use as much Organic items as I can, I will also try to make it budget friendly. Some recipes might be a little more expensive well because Lobster and clams just cost a lot.  Since this is an area I am challenged with the most I ask for lots of prayers.  I need to do this for myself and my family. 

My girls and I are up for the challenge join us in the kitchen.  What a great place to make family memories!!

No comments: