Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 Family Bible Study

 February 1

 We will focus on friends for the next 11 days; I will list today’s questions, with the verses. I did enjoy typing the verses out but my kids have enjoyed looking them up. I give each girl a copy for them to take notes on while daddy leads.  If the verses are on the paper it takes away my daughters using their bible at study. Oh, and daddy says this is how he wants’ it done:) since daddy is everything to me daddy wins.
The next 11 days seems like it would be for kids, I think adults could learn a thing or two as well. Sorry that I have changed this up a little I hope if anyone is following, you still stay with us.

Okay February 1, 2011
How can I get other kids, and people to respect me?
Well first we are living to please God not man, But the Lord speaks about how you should live to please him while here on earth.

1 Thessalonians 4:1-12
1 Timothy 3:7
Proverbs 17:17
Proverbs 27:10
Proverbs 27:17
John 15:13-14

A picture to color
John 15:5

No comments: