Family Strategies: Practical Issues for Building Healthy Families (20 Audio Messages)
Starts March 1st I am really looking forward to this. Here is some information from the Vision Forum Website.
strat-e-gies: The art of devising or employing plans or stratagems toward a goal.If you are a Christian parent living in the twenty-first century, you need to think strategically about your family. Settling for the priorities and practices of the world is a proven formula for disaster. As parents, we must do more than settle. We must self-consciously choose. This requires strategic biblical thinking. It means self-consciously building your family culture. And whether the subject is entertainment choices, home décor, travel, music in the home, or dealing with antagonistic relatives, it means that wise, Scripturally-informed parents must think creatively as they aggressively engage impediments and obstacles to success.
These are the weekly messages from Doug and Beall that you will receive:
- How to Organize Your Home to Promote Family Unity
- How to Cultivate a Love of Reading with Your Children
- How to Make Mealtime Meaningful
- How to Prepare for a Year of Home Education
- How to Take Children Safely Through an Airport
- How to Involve the Whole Family in Family Worship
- How to Address the Plague of “Jive Talk” in Your Home
- How to Encourage Masculinity in Sons
- How to Encourage Femininity in Daughters
- How to Handle a Social Worker Visit
- How to Wage War on Sibling Rivalry
- How to Use Household Decorations to Teach Character
- How to Talk to Your Children about Miscarriage
- How to Involve the Whole Family in Hospitality
- How to Build an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Your Children
- How to Watch a Movie As a Family
- How to Cultivate a Love of Meaningful Poetry with Your Children, and Why Doing So Is Important
- How to Prepare Your Children to Listen to a Symphony
- How to Take a Road Trip with Your Family
- How to Select the Best Locations for Family Vacations
As the parents of eight children and the founders of Vision Forum Ministries, Doug and Beall Phillips have spent the last decade collecting and implementing helpful strategies for building a strong, safe, and visionary family culture.
Now, beginning Tuesday, March 1, Doug and Beall will be sharing some of the most practical and proven strategies for building a vibrant family culture through their new 20-week, 30-minute episodes audio series called Family Strategies.
Receive a New Family Strategies Message in Your Inbox Every Tuesday!Get your new Family Strategies message every Tuesday morning.
Beginning March 1, every Tuesday morning for twenty weeks you will receive a link to your new downloadable message from Doug or Beall, hosted at Vision Forum’s partner website BlueBehemoth.com. To access your first download, simply create a free BlueBehemoth.com account and then follow the easy instructions in your weekly emails to download your messages at no additional charge.
Listen to the messages at your convenience on your computer, iPod, or other portable MP3 player. And, don’t worry if you miss a week due to travel. The messages will be there waiting for you.
Order by March 1 and save $10, plus receive two bonus messages as our gift.
At $85, Family Strategies is a 20-message series sent directly to your inbox each week for less than $5 per message. But make sure you order by February 28, as that price will go up! With your order confirmation email, we will also send you coupons to download two important, family-affirming bonus messages for free: Victories: Moments Small and Large Which Define Christian Parenting, and How to Evaluate a Suitor.
A weekly energy boost for the price of a fancy cup of coffee.
For about the price of a fancy cup of coffee, you can get a real energy jolt — a weekly encouragement boost from Doug and Beall in which they share their favorite and best strategies for building family unity.
Limitation of this Product: Due to the restrictions of international copyright law, customers without a billing address inside the United States, and a credit card compatible with that address, are not currently able to download from BlueBehemoth.com. If you are an international customer, we are sorry you will not be able to join this course. We regret this present inconvenience, and will continue seeking options to better serve our valued customers abroad.
Please visit Vision Forum for more information and a video from Doug and Beall Phillips.