Thursday, August 9, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life. ~


I am still working on my School year post which I hope to finish soon, maybe tonight when all the little ones are sleeping. I always say I'm going to stay up later than I really do. I have a to-do list of all the things I would like done before I have our baby it  does not seem to be getting any shorter.

{pretty}


This was the sunset we saw on the way home from VBS the other night. The picture really does nothing for how wonderful this sunset was.  

{happy}

                                                  

Are girls just growing, growing, and growing!

{funny}


Our 3rd daughter wanted a Star Wars birthday and she was so excited to get a new Lego set. This was the first time I had bought a Lego set like this, I can't believe the price. She's worth it!! 

{real}


Trying to get all 7 girls to smile and face the camera is really a job. We still have some girls looking at everything but the camera, but that is what makes our picture real.

  
Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more pictures of contentment

No comments: