Saturday, December 15, 2012

Praying for the Families and Children of Connecticut


Praying very hard for everyone with children around the world today. I found out from a friend yesterday about the horror that took place in a elementary school, that left me without words. I already am a little numb to all of this seeing that this is happening all the time now. Just not with K-4th GRADERS!!!! I sat down and just wanted to do nothing but hug my friend and just cry. We both have small children 13 children between the both of us, what a blessings. 2 friends praising our husbands for leading us to home schooling!! 2 friends that could have lost their children if we were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I pray as a country we learn from all of this, I just wish it did not have to be at the hands of small children. Even in these hard times we must always remember that the Lord is in control at all times he never loses control EVER!!

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. Psalm 46:1-3 KJV

Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus never take them off, I know it's hard when things just are not going the way we think they should. My prayer for myself is to remember this always, since I will without a doubt go through hard times in the future.

Hold your children tight and never forget that we are not alone in this world, we are surrounded by Heavens Angles, and Jesus Christ.

Blessings, and many prayers to you and your families.

Pamela

No comments: