Monday, January 11, 2010

Celebrating a Birthday

Happy Birthday 4th Juliana


My little Angel Girl turned 4 years old this year
Juliana you are a very special little girl.
  You are the light of my life.




Thanks you Catholic Embroidery!
This is so well made and all my girls now want one.
Mom will be ordering one as well!
So sweet and great service from the company!

We played musical chairs since we do have 5 little girl able to play.
We played the music from Kung Fu Panda.
So sweet:)


Pin the tail on the donkey.


The birthday girl asked for Pancakes on her special day.
We always let the girls choose what we will have for Dinner.





Her face was glowing with joy.
She was so happy when I brought out her cake.
My baby is 4 yrs old.

Her tea set that she picked out from Amazon.
Here is the link to the tea set Schylling Summer Bug Tin Tea Set


My daughter Grace made this little Panda mask.
Oh what a sweet gift.


The girls giving the cards they made to Juliana.
We also have the girls make cards for each other.
They always put so much meaning in them.
Today was such a great day!
My the Loard bless her with 100 more birthdays.

No comments: