Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Traditional day of Epiphany

I will be posting our Epiphany pictures tommorrow we had such a fun day.  I hope you are all having a blessed and wonderful Epiphany.  I wanted to leave you with something I picked up after Mass. 

Prayer for the Journey

Blessed are you, O Lord our God,
who has made your glory shine
through the birth of your Son,
our Savior,Jesus Christ.

Your angels brought shepherds from their flocks.
Your star brought wise men from the East.
The Whole world is suddenly hushed
at the wonder of this child
who has come to redeem us from our sin
and bring us back to you.

Open your eyes to see your shining radiance in the face of a child.
And give us strength to make our journey,
step by step to your glory.
We ask this through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.

This was from Liturgy Training Publications. Written by Mary Deeley I think.

HAVE A BLESSED EPIPHANY!

No comments: