Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy 33rd Birthday
Sweetheart!!

I have had the honor of spending the last 14 birthdays with my husband.
Knowing him and growing with him for the last 18 birthdays.
There is not a day that goes by I don't feel blessed to have him in my life.
We have grown together, loved much and given much to each other.
I love you Larry Happy Birthday!



Here is my Hubby!!



Daddy's favorite cake is Carrot cake!!
So that's what he recived and it was so good!



A picture of daddy and his girls. Oh and Elsa our dog!

God our Father,

the birth of your Son Jesus Christ
brought great joy to Mary and Joseph.
We give thanks to you for Larry whose birthday we celebrate
today.
May he ever grow in your faith, hope, and love.
We ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.

No comments: