Friday, December 24, 2010

A few more..


Cookies I added some more even though I have no idea how we are to eat all of them. I just talked to my sister and wished we were together in the kitchen together this year. Seems silly we were both baking some of the cookies. So here are a few of the cookies I baked this morning.


Polish Star Cookies dipped in Peppermint Chocolate
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Nutmeg Cookies
Candy Cane Dots

It is so hard to belive that Advent is now behind us. Tonight as a family we will watchThe Nativity Story (Widescreen & Full Screen Versions) , Attened Mass and praise God for the Birth of Jesus Christ.
Daddy and mommy will spend time finishing up food for Christmas day so we can relax as a family and just enjoy each other. It really is the most wonferful time of the year a time to relax and enjoy one another.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

No comments: