Monday, February 4, 2013

My Daybook Week 4: February 3, 2013

Outside my window...
we have fresh blanket of snow and it has warmed up a little, which makes me so happy. Since I really don't care for the very cold winter weather I am happy for the change in temperature.

I am thinking...
I need to spend more time thanking God for all my children. I can't help but think of all the children lost to Abortion. I am thinking about what type of Ministry work my husband I will do in the up coming years. I am thinking it will have something to do with children and lost souls who need Christ more than ever.

I am thankful...
that I belong to a pro life church.

In my kitchen...
we are hoping to  make heart Sugar Cookie Cut outs Gluten Free made from 123 Gluten Free Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Sugar Cookie Mix

I am wearing...
cozy warm sock pajama pants, a Turquoise sweatshirt and white socks

I am creating...
a list of Valentine ideas for the next 10 day. I have some really cute plans this year for our family since we don't have any little friends to exchange with. A friend of mine sent over a link to this really cute Edible Candy Necklace .  We are also making cards to exchange with each other and cards for family members. Thinking we may have a little party for the girls during the day since this year I think my hubby and I may be going out.

I am going...
to be getting ready for our monthly shopping trip which should be fun! I will be adding some things to our bug out bag and our shelter food and readiness area. I am also going to find a good gun range this week, I would like to really find a club or area range to practice.

I am reading...
Going Rogue: An American Life  and my Bible

I am looking forward...
to our couples night out with other couples from our church. This will be a 5 week class on love and respect in the marriage a date night for 5 consecutive Friday nights, I am so excited! Here is a little clip about what we will be watching

 
 
I am Learning..
that the Lord is with me in every situation no mater how bad it looks.
 
I am hearing...
all my kids talking and laughing, and I thank the Lord for giving me a heart to home school!
 
Around the house...
felt and Lent sewing projects, I can't believe Lent starts February 13th that feels so early!
 
I am praying...
for my husband this week, I am not sure about all of you but I need to pray for my husband more often.
 
One of my favorite things..
waking up next to my husband each morning I have missed this so much! At his last job he was gone and out the door most days before 3am. I would not trade these days as a family for anything!
 
Plans for the rest of the week...
  •  Monday Couples night out with friends
  • Tuesday List 20 things, answer emails, and work on Lent projects
  • Wednesday Bible Study
  • Thursday watch my daughters friend in Speech and Debate
  • Friday couples night with our church friends
  • Saturday Monthly shopping trip
  • The Sabbath fellowship and relaxing

A picture to share...

Sharing a bowl does not happen much so I had to take a picture


 
 

 
 


No comments: