Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Daily Walk With Our Bibles in 2011

Each day I will put up a new verse from the bible, and questions to go along with the verse. I will log my thoughts and answers each day, and I hope I can inspire you to do the same. Please share with others our Bible Study; I would love to see families grow from this study. Remember this is a study for all in your family, so try to make it a family study, a time to be together. Join in whenever you want, and do all the studies or just some when you can.

Some days I will add activities and projects since my children love coloring and cooking. This is optional but I encourage you to add a little something if you have small ones in your home.

The only thing you will need is a bible, and access to my blog. What I ask you to do if you choose to follow this study is leave a comment the days you follow, and be a follower of Created to Mother. This helps others join in on our study, and your answers will help and inspire others. My goal is to have at least 500 followers and families praying and studying the word of God together. What a way to lift up our country, strengthen our families, and prepare the next Generation. We will be using NIV Thompson Treasure Study Bible - New International Version (Limited Edition Pahappahooey Island Hardcover). The questions are from this bible and I really can't say enough about it. If you choose to buy this bible for your family, I would love for you to use this link. I earn a little money if you do which is such a gift.  Remember any bible will do, you don't have to have the one we own. This Study is not supposed to be something you have to spend money on.

To find past posts on our study, look under 2011 family bible study on the left side bar, or on the top under FB study.

Remember to Pray together before each lesson and ask the Lord Jesus Christ to open your ears, and heart, to his word.

Remember this is only my family’s views. I am not here to push my views on you.
Take this time as a family to pray and talk together.

Blessings,
Pamela
NIV Thompson Treasure Study Bible - New International Version ( Limited Edition Pahappahooey Island Hardcover )

1 comment:

Gardenia said...

what a lovely idea. Happy New Year.