Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Family Bible Study

Day 1

This week we will look over ourselves and examine our hearts.

Questions for day 1

What is the best way to start your day?
What can we do to achieve this task?
How did Jesus start his day?
Will it be easy or hard for us?


I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word~ Psalms119:147

Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.~ Psalms 58:8

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.~ Mark 1:35

Please leave a comment and share your Wisdom on my blog or your own.

Here is a few coloring pictures for your little ones. 1st page, 2nd page.


Remember this is only my family’s view. I am not here to push my views on you.

Take this time as a family to pray and talk together.

Blessings,
Pamela

No comments: