Monday, January 3, 2011

Snowflakes, Hot Chocolate, and Mittens


Well it is 20 degrees not as cold as it could be but still cold. I have decided that we cannot have hot chocolate every time it is cold out. So my girls and I have decided to have hot chocolate only when it snows. Well it seems to snow almost every day including tonight, we are going to be drinking lots of hot chocolate anyways this winter. Today we did a few activities simple but fun along with a book called The Mitten that we read a lot. My girls love animals and snow so it is a fantastic book us.

Here is a fun matching worksheet on snowflakes Match the snowflakes

The Mitten 20th Anniversary Edition

and work on this Mitten Printable book

While drinking Hot chocolate

Keep warm,
Blessings,
Pamela

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Pamela! What a great blog! We are big hot chocolate drinkers. If we waited to drink it until it snowed, we might only get it 4 times a year where we live. Thank you for the link to the Enchanted Learning site, I'll get lost in it I'm sure, lol! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I just love meeting other Christian, homeschooling mothers! I'll be back!