Here we are in the second week, how did everyone do last week? It was fun coming up with ideas for this weeks challenge. Last week went well and I have to say my husband and I were MUCH closer because of it. As women we love to hear sweet words from our husbands.
I love it when my husband tells me just how much he cares for me, and how much he loves me. Well men at least my man loves to here these words come from my mouth as well.
When you touch your husband and meet his needs good things will happen, at least this is what I've heard. That's what I am doing I am giving him everything he needs during this challenge. I want to let him know how much I love him in every way.
We did have a small fight over the week since we have had a stressful week, and it was a silly thing to even fight over. Here's what I did, I stopped! I stopped and told him I'm sorry for getting so upset, I let him know he was worth more than what ever it was we found ourselves fighting over. He was shocked I was shocked! I just kept telling myself WWJD, What does the Bible say about all of this? It was easy after I reminded myself these things. This made the rest of the week that much more pleasant for us and everyone in the house.
So this week I am working on 10 Creative Ways to Say I love you to my husband.
Here is a list I came up with-
- Leave Red and Silver Hershey Kisses on his side of the bed with a love note on his pillow
- In lipstick write I love on the bathroom mirror in our bathroom
- Layout his pajama's light some candles in the bathroom and put up a sign for him to join you for a nice bubble bath
- Buy a bottle of Wine some cheese and turn in early to watch the movie that was out when you first got together. Our movie was the Body Guard!
- Write a list of the ten things you love about your husband and put it in his lunch box
- Tell him you love him 10 times in 1 day!
- Have a date night in your home
- Make dessert together and tell him you love him
- Make him breakfast in bed and serve him yourself (use your imagination)
- Come home with his favorite food and drink and spend the evening doing what ever it is he likes.
Okay your turn, get creative and have fun with it. Your husband will be so blessed by your personal touches this week!
“The wise woman builds her house,
but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.”
Please join me again this week over at