Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pictures in 2013!!

Pictures in 2013!! Every Wednesday I will be sharing snap shots of my past week, a good way for me to keep up on my pictures and my blog! These pictures are things that I want to remember in years to come! Pictures can say so much when you just don't know what to say. If you would like to join me this year just leave a comment, make sure you add the link to your blog post if you want to share! I might do a link up each week if I have enough interest other wise will stick to the comments!  Don't worry about writing a long blog post telling about each picture, just post a picture and your done! You can share 1 or 20 pictures maybe you had a busy week maybe not either way it's fun! 

I'm thinking of making this a link up if anyone is interested, just let me know and I would be happy to do so.

 These pictures are from our New Year's Eve night out! We really had so much fun with our church family,  I can't tell you  how  blessed I feel to have these people in my life.  We did miss our Pastor and his family due to the flu, please keep them in your prayers.

Here are 3 pictures I wanted to share, even though they did not turn out very well.  Our new phone takes really bad pictures for some reason, maybe it was the lighting. I guess I should try to have my camera on me at all times so this does not happen again. I still think they are darling no matter what!

Grace




Victoria

Hannah
 

Blessings,
Pamela

No comments: